Sleep hygiene poster
Top tips for sleep hygiene poster...
- Stick to a consistent sleep schedule by going to bed and waking up at the same time every day, including weekends.
- Create a relaxing bedtime routine, such as reading or taking a warm bath, to help you wind down before sleep.
- Make your sleeping environment comfortable and conducive to sleep, with a comfortable mattress and pillow, and keep the room dark, quiet, and cool.
- Limit exposure to screens (e.g., phones, computers, TVs) before bed, as the blue light they emit can interfere with sleep.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and heavy meals before bedtime.
- Get regular exercise, but not too close to bedtime.
- Avoid napping during the day, or limit naps to 20-30 minutes.
- Try to relax your mind before bedtime, with practices such as meditation, deep breathing, or progressive muscle relaxation.
Tweet us @doodle_ed to show us how super your poster looks on your classroom wall for a chance to win some doodle goodies
All of our posters are printed on thick 230gsm matte paper with high quality ink, which gives the displays a really vibrant look!
a0 posters are 841x1189mm
a1 posters are 594x841mm
a2 posters are 420x594mm
a3+ posters are 320x450mm
Here at doodle we're working hard to make sure our resources only have a positive impact, not only in the classroom but also on the planet!
That's why every time you buy a doodle product you help us to protect endangered rainforests around the world.
Our products are fully carbon balanced from print to delivery.
Looking for something else?
We work exclusively with educators to create bespoke resources that have a real impact on learning wherever it may happen!