Sleep hygiene poster
Top tips for sleep hygiene poster...
- Stick to a consistent sleep schedule by going to bed and waking up at the same time every day, including weekends.
- Create a relaxing bedtime routine, such as reading or taking a warm bath, to help you wind down before sleep.
- Make your sleeping environment comfortable and conducive to sleep, with a comfortable mattress and pillow, and keep the room dark, quiet, and cool.
- Limit exposure to screens (e.g., phones, computers, TVs) before bed, as the blue light they emit can interfere with sleep.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and heavy meals before bedtime.
- Get regular exercise, but not too close to bedtime.
- Avoid napping during the day, or limit naps to 20-30 minutes.
- Try to relax your mind before bedtime, with practices such as meditation, deep breathing, or progressive muscle relaxation.
Tweet us @doodle_ed to show us how super your poster looks on your classroom wall for a chance to win some doodle goodies
All of our posters are printed on thick 230gsm matte paper with high quality ink, which gives the displays a really vibrant look!
a0 posters are 841x1189mm
a1 posters are 594x841mm
a2 posters are 420x594mm
a3+ posters are 320x450mm
Here at doodle we're working hard to make sure our resources only have a positive impact, not only in the classroom but also on the planet!
That's why every time you buy a doodle product you help us to protect endangered rainforests around the world.
Our products are fully carbon balanced from print to delivery.